Casseroles are the perfect dinner dish this time of year, especially on cold, windy days. We found this twist on a kid’s favorite at at Julie’s Eats and Treats!
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz) sloppy joe sauce
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 c. Bisquick
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c. chobani
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until cooked throughly. Drain grease off ground beef. Stir in sloppy joe sauce and mix well.
- Spread sloppy joe mixture on the bottom of a greased 13×9 in glass baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top of meat.
- In a small mixing bowl combine Bisquick, eggs, milk and Chobani until just blended. Pour over cheese. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Julie’s Eats and Treats.