For those days you are stuck inside and can’t enjoy the outdoors, here’s a craft to bring a little fun to the moment.
What You’ll Need
Green construction paper
White construction paper
Pink construction paper
What You’ll Do
- Take a piece of green paper and fold it in half vertically ever so gently to only crease the edges. Now take one side and fold it vertically into the center of the paper.
- Fold the other side in to the middle, too.
- With the flaps opening upward, fold the paper in half horizontally.
- Take one flap and fold it backwards past the middle seam by about an inch.
- Repeat step 4 to create a zig zag fold.
- Put a piece of tape over the open flap seam to help your child’s hands stay inside. It will create a pocket for their hand to fit inside.
- Cut out a tongue for your frog out of the pink paper.
- Tape it inside at the middle crease.
- Cut out two circles from the white paper for eyes and tape them in place. Dot the eyes and a nose for your frog with the marker.
- Your puppet is ready for action!