Sit Still Kids Hair Salon is opening at 7431 Wooster Pike in Cincinnati this spring. Services will include kids cuts, styling, swimmers’s hair treatments, mini-manis, glitter tattoos and more.
Sit Still Kids Hair Salon
Before each appointment, the salon will ask parents to fill out a form listing preferences or sensory needs for their child. Children can sit in wooden cars during their haircut and have the option to use tablets, which gives them something to do while clippers or scissors are are being used. The salon is designed with calming wall colors. Soft music will play to make what can be an overwhelming experience more enjoyable for all visitors. The salon will also have a retail area that sells items such as books, clothes, hair accessories and beauty products like bath bombs.
Looking to host a party where kiddos will leave feeling perfectly pretty? Sit Still Kids Cincy can be your perfect party destination.
Visit sitstillkids.com or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Eight Tips for a Great First Hair Cut
• Talk about what your child will see when he walks in.
• Pick a good time to go (your child is rested and in a great mood).
• Pick a salon that caters to kids.
• Go for a positive experience over a perfect cut
• Praise your child for his effort to handle it if you see that effort
MORE NEWS FOR PARENTS!