Bockfest Little Links pageant 2020; Photo by Teri Sanders
Celebrate the 30th Bockfest March 4 – 6 smack dab in the heart of the Historic Brewery District. This year, enjoy all of the fun festivities at a new location: Findlay Playground, 1811 Vine Street.
Admission to enjoy bock beer, music and entertainment at all of the official venues is FREE!
Expect an array of popular traditions for everyone including:
- Parade – Friday, March 4, 6 p.m., begins at Arnold’s Bar & Grill, 210 East Eighth Street.
- Opening Hours (A full schedule of events and official venues will be posted soon). March 4, 6 p.m.; March 5, 11 a.m.; and March 6, 12 p.m.; 1811 Vine Street.
- 5K – Saturday, March 5, 10 a.m., starts from Bockfest Hall, 1811 Vine Street. Register now at bockfest5K.com.
- Brewery District Tours and Historical Programming – March 5 & 6
- Sausage Queen Crowning – Saturday, March 5, 9:30 p.m., 1811 Vine Street.
The new location will give lots of room for family fun outdoor activities and more! Learn more and keep a lookout for sales for all ticketed events and packages.
FIND MORE THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR FAMILY HERE.