Spring is right around the corner! The bees are buzzing, the flowers are blooming and the woodland critters are coming out to play at Great Wolf Lodge (2501 Great Wolf Drive, Mason, Oh)! New this year, Spring Break Out is a super fun springtime event that is fabulous for the whole family.
If you are looking for an exciting stay-cation this year for spring break, head to Mason for a water splashing, wand flicking, ticket winning good time! Here are out top reasons why you should check out GWL’s Spring Break Out with your pack:
1. Newly renovated rooms. With over 9 million dollars spent, each of Great Wolf Lodge’s 401 rooms have been given a modern look. From new paint, carpet, bedding and artwork, the rooms feel fresh and updated. Not only fashionable, the rooms boast more functionality; guests will appreciate simple updates like tech-friendly charging stations.
There are big slides for big adventure seekers, little slides for little adventure seekers, a lazy river and hot tubs for folks wanting to relax, a wave pool, huge splash pad and more. Whether you want thrills or just to chill, there is a water attraction for every member of the family at Great Wolf’s gigantic water park. The best part? It is all included in your stay!
Upon checking in, give the daily schedule a look to find tons of opportunities for your family to make lasting memories together. Kick off the morning with some yoga, create cool crafts, meet Wiley, Violet and friends, watch the Clock Tower Show, hear a bedtime story and even end the night with a dance party. There is never a dull moment at GWL! Pro-Tip: download the Great Wolf Lodge app for event reminders so you don’t miss out on any fun!
Get ready to “get your steps in” as you step into a magical world. Vellara is a realm filled with pixies, a goblin King, crystals, knights and so much more. Travel around the lodge from floor to floor, collecting coins and finding runes, with the goal of eventually taking on the evil dragon, Charlock, to become a Master Magi. Pro-Tip: Remember to bring your wand back each visit; simply purchase game time and continue your journey ($ additional fees apply.)
The bottom floor is hopping with tons of activities. ($ additional fees apply. Pro-Tip: purchase a Paw, Pup or Wolf Pass for activity savings!)
- Northern Lights Arcade has a huge variety of games for youngsters to enjoy including sports, skill, driving and so much more.
- Bowling is a great way to spend some time together! Ten Paw Alley features shorter lanes and smaller balls, so even toddlers can get in on the fun.
- Howl at the Moon Glow Golf is a nature-themed course with nine glow-in-the-dark holes.
- New! Build-A-Bear is now at Great Wolf Lodge! Your little pup can create a new GWL character to dress and take home to help remember their special trip.
6. On-Site Dining. With so much running around swimming, playing MagiQuest and roaming around the Lodge, going out for food sounds like a huge chore. Thankfully Great Wolf Lodge has lots of on-site dining available. For breakfast, keep it simple and pick up some coffee and Donuts at Dunkin’ Donuts (Pro-Tip: If you are a Java lover, buy an Unlimited Refill mug! Skip the line and get refills your entire stay!) or check out the buffets at The Loose Moose Cottage. If you find yourself hungry at the pool, Buckets will help you fill your belly … thirsty at the pool? Grizzly Rob’s Bar can help with that. Hungry As A Wolf has delicious pizza, but even better Spaghetti with Meatballs (Pro-Tip: remember the Great Wolf Lodge app? Save time and skip waiting in line. You can use it to order from Hungry As A Wolf!). The Loose Moose Cottage is a good option for a sit down dinner. And of course, who doesn’t want dessert? Pick up some sweet treats at the candy store or Bear Paw Sweets & Eats. Another sweet ending to a wonderful day is the Wine Down Service – choose any treat option and time of delivery to help you “wind down” with some wine and tasty accompaniments.
From toddlers to teens to grandparents, too, there is something for every member of your pack at Great Wolf Lodge. Spend some time together close to home, but feel swept away to another world during Spring Break Out! Take away the stress of traveling from place to place and take it slow – really immerse yourself in the lodge life.
Book the trip and make the memories; head to http://bit.ly/2SO9BNb for more information!
Need more convincing? Check out my family’s YouTube video documenting ALL of the fun we had during our trip to GWL!