Don’t spend a lot of money buying those expensive gift bags. You can make them yourself! All you need is a couple of things and some creativity. This very simple craft for kids is fun, easy and a great way to personalize a gift.
What You’ll Need
Plain gift bag
Your fingers! LOL!
What You’ll Do
- Set your plain gift bag on the table lying flat.
- Open up the poster paint and stick your finger in it!
- Start making finger prints on the bag and form hearts out of them.
- You can make a bunch of little ones or one big one!
- Once you are done with one side, set it aside to dry completely before decorating the other side.