Stay safe at home with a cozy subscription to Introverts Retreat. Give as a one time gift, or “treat yourself” with a monthly subscription. Available at cratejoy.com.
Twinkling lights, holiday baking and some sled riding, too! This winter, families will be able to continue plenty of holiday memory-making traditions. Without a doubt though, some things may look a little different… and in the spirit of 2020, folks will have to get creative.
While typical gatherings may be discouraged, gift giving is still a festive way to spread holiday cheer. Everyone’s comfort level is different and for some, online shopping might feel like the least stressful shopping option this year. I recently stumbled across cratejoy.com, and this website has helped me cross off a lot of names on my holiday shopping list. I love getting mail, so I think sending super thoughtful mail as gifts will spark joy for me and others, too!
Why you will love it!
Browsing Cratejoy marketplace, you will find plenty of unique and cool subscription boxes. You can find something for everyone on your shopping list. Think about the gift recipient and what makes them unique- do they have a special interest, talent or hobby? Do they love cooking? Sewing? Crafting? Reading? Sports? Science? Make-up? Self-Care… I could keep listing interests. But there is something for every kid and adult on Cratejoy! Plus, you have the opportunity to give a subscription (most boxes can be delivered monthly, quarterly, etc.) OR you can send a one time gift which is PERFECT for the holidays. If you are looking to do some shopping today or for Cyber Monday, be sure to check out the deep discounts and major savings at Cratejoy.
Here are some of my favorite boxes…
- Introverts Retreat. With everyone staying at home more, this box benefits more than just introverts. The box is chocked full of goodies that a homebody would love including candles, books, snacks, bath salts and more.
- Bombs and Bubbles. Know someone who loves a good bath? This box is bursting with bath bombs and bubbles galore. Each box comes with 3 – 6 handmade, vegan goodies.
- MATTER. Life long learners will love getting this box full of fossils and other Earthly matters in the mail.
- Date Night In Box. Bond with your partner through a fun date night IN! Play games, enjoy treats and most importantly, spend time together with a variety of activities from the box.
- NME Box. Know a Tween or teen that spends hours upon hours watching crazy and dramatic YouTube makeup tutorials? This box will help bring their interests into action! The monthly kits come with avant garde look instructions, high grade makeup, wigs and all of the accessories needed for budding creative artists. Past boxes include “Whoville”, “Icy”, “1950s and more!
- Sensory TheraPLAY Box. Play can be therapeutic with this box curated with sensory goodies. From putty to fidgets and doughs, each box will include 5 – 7 new toys for kiddos to play with. These boxes are designed for ASD kiddos and children with sensory processing needs. I have had the opportunity to check one out before, and I would definitely recommend this one- it is a great way to check out a variety of toys to see what ones your child is drawn to the most.
- Little Bookish Wardrobe. Part storytime and part dressup, this box will have kids imaginations soaring! Each box comes with children’s books, matching costume and accessories, arts and crafts and a game! The themes are super cute… including wintery December, Little Chef, The Sequoia Tree and more.
- We Craft Box. Families can unplug and get crafty together. Each monthly box contains a themed story and 4 or more crafts (for 2 kids). The kits are super cute and seasonal in nature.
Learn more and do some shopping at http://Www.Cratejoy.com