Guess what’s back?!
Just in time for Mother’s Day, “Butterflies of Bali” at Cincinnati Parks Krohn Conservatory is reopening May 8th.
- There will be timed ticket entry; visit https://krohn.ticketspice.com/butterflyshow to reserve your tickets today!
- No tickets will be available for purchase at the door.
- Hours: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily through September 6th.
- Cost: $10 adults, $7 children 5 – 17 and free for four and younger.
- Children six and older will be required to wear face masks when in the facility.
The 25th annual Butterfly Show will allow guests to experience 12,000 beautiful butterflies in free flight. The setting this year? Guests will be transported to Bali with lush forests and serene statues.
Krohn Conservatory is located at 1501 Eden Park Drive.
Visit cincinnatiparks.com for more information.
Butterflies of Bali is presented by ScherZinger Pest Control, with support from John A., Schroth Family Charitable Trust, Cincinnati Parks Foundation, The Evelo/Singer/Sullivan Group, a Private Wealth Team with Merrill Lynch, Cincinnati Parks Friends of Krohn.