We all love those pretty little eggs that are breakable, right? Well, why not make this easy craft for kids for the coming Easter Holiday.
These Sparkling Glitter Eggs are easy to do and are not so easy to break. With a little creativity, yours could come out looking like the real thing!
What You Need
Yellow Plastic Eggs (or any lightly colored plastic egg)
Puff Paints of assorted colors
White Flat Spray Paint
Spray on Glitter
What You Do
- Take a piece of ribbon and tie a little knot in the end.
- Stick the knotted end into the opened plastic egg and close it.
- While holding the egg by the ribbon, spray a light coat of the white spray paint all over it.
- Take your puff paints and decorate the egg. You can tie it to something to hang while it dries. Let dry completely.
- Once dry, spray your glitter all over it and hang to dry.
- Take another piece of ribbon and tie it into a bow on the string and slide it down to the egg.
Once you are done decorating your egg, you can move on to another one. Decorate as many as you like and hang them from a tree in your front yard.