Get ready for St. Patrick’s Day with this festive craft! By the time the day arrives, you’ll have clovers all around with this easy-to-do project with the kiddos.
What You’ll Need
- Construction paper
- Green tissue paper
- Safety scissors
What You’ll Do
- Draw out a clover on your construction paper and cut it out.
- Cut up small one-inch strips of the tissue paper.
- Draw out a line of glue onto the clover.
- Crinkle up the tissue paper and mash it down on the wet glue.
- Continue doing step four until the entire clover is filled with green tissue.