Makes 8 servings.
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
- Sprinkle salt on both sides of the salmon. Mix the thyme, oregano, basil, dill, mustard, and mayonnaise in a small bowl and spread over the salmon, then sprinkle the feta cheese on top. Layer the spinach over the feta cheese.
- Roll the pastry out wide enough and long enough to wrap around the salmon, about 1/4 inch thickness. Place the salmon in the center of the pastry and fold the pastry over the salmon. Place the roll seam-side down on a baking sheet. Cut several small slits in the pastry to allow steam to escape. Brush the egg white onto the pastry.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the pastry is golden brown and the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 45 minutes.