If you’re like me, you save all that tissue that comes in every gift bag. No, we’re not hoarding it, just waiting for the right time to use it in a craft or two. Like this one.
NOTE: See pictorial instructions below, too!
What You’ll Need
Festive tissue paper
What You’ll Do
- Grab a styrofoam ball. You can also use any plastic/glass round ornament that you like as long as it has a smooth surface.
- Tear up the festive tissue paper into little pieces (around 2×2 inches).
- Take one piece of tissue and cover the back of it with the glue using your paintbrush.
- Wrap that glued piece of tissue paper around the ball and mash it down. Repeat this step until the entire ball is covered. The tissue paper pieces should also overlap.
- Tie your ribbon tightly around the ball ending with a bow and taking the pieces that are not loops and knotting them together at the end. This will make the big loop to hang your ornament.
- Set the entire ornament aside to dry completely.