Another fun Halloween craft for kids is making a bat out of pinecones and leaves. Again, we are using what nature has to offer.
What You’ll Need
Leaves with stems
Black spray paint
Googly eyes (optional)
What You’ll Do
- Grab a pinecone and two leaves of about the same size.
- Take one leaf and stick it into a crevice in the pinecone and wrap the stem around the pinecone while stuffing the stem under the pinecone parts.
- Repeat step three with another leaf but starting from the opposite side.
- Spray paint the entire thing and set aside to dry.
- Once dry, add on two googly eyes.
- Then, tie a ribbon to the top of it so that you may hang it from a tree.