This is a fun way to make ordinary cupcakes special!
What You’ll Need
Cupcake mix (and all ingredients your desired mix requires)
White mini marshmallows
Chocolate icing in a tube
What You’ll Do
- Prepare your cupcakes as usual and allow them to cool.
- Ice your cupcakes with the pink icing.
- Take a pink marshmallow and cut it in half horizontally.
- Stick one-half of it into the cupcake close to the edge.
- Take the other half of the pink marshmallow and snip two corners off for ears. Stick those near the top edge of your cupcake.
- Take two mini white marshmallows and stick them in the icing right above the piggy nose for eyes.
- Finish off the details for the eyes and nose with the chocolate icing in a tube.