4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup mandarin orange sections, drained and chopped
1/4 cup orange juice
3 Tablespoons orange marmalade
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness with a meat mallet or rolling pin.
2. In a small bowl, combine orange sections, orange juice, marmalade and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat.
5. Add chicken, cook 3 to 4 minutes until lightly browned. Turn chicken, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 2 to 3 minutes longer.
6. Pour orange mixture over chicken, heat for 3 to 4 minutes until heated through.