Cincinnati’s oldest surviving wooden residence, the Baum-Longworth-Sinton-Taft historic house, turns 200 this year! To celebrate, the Taft Museum of Art (316 Pike St.) will be displaying the new exhibit, “Built to Last: The Taft Historic House at 200.”
The exhibit features the exceptional art collection of the final residents of the home, Charles Phelps Taft and Anna Sinton Taft. The residency went on to become a National Historic Landmark and a public museum in 1932. New to the Taft Museum of Art?
Be sure to keep an eye out for their family favorite program, Third Sunday Funday!
Virtual Fnday’s are currently available on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Visit taftmuseum.org or call 513-241-0343 for more information.