Did Santa (or his elves) give you a new gadget for the holidays? If you need help learning about your new computer, e-reader, tablet, or other device, the Kenton County Public Library can help. Just call 859-962-4000, ext. 4101 or email email@example.com to schedule a one-hour appointment to learn the ins and outs of your new device. Or, sign up for one of these tech-help classes:
- Getting the Most From Your New E-Reader: 1 – 2 p.m. Jan. 3 and 16 at the Covington Branch (502 Scott Blvd., Covington)
- Mac Tips and Tricks: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. Jan. 6 at the Durr Branch (1992 Walton Nicholson Road, Independence)
- Santa Brought Me a New Computer: 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. Jan. 8 and 15 at the Durr Branch
- Introduction to E-Readers: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. Jan. 13 and 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. Jan. 22 at the Durr Branch
- iPad Tips and Tricks: 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. Jan. 29 at the Durr Branch
Visit kentonlibrary.org for more!