Here’s a special Mother’s Day craft for kids that is simple and easy to do. All you need is a few things and a little creativity.
What You Need
Plain White Copy Paper
(or White Construction Paper)
What You Do
- Take a piece of your favorite colored construction paper and fold it in half.
- Take several sheets of white paper and fold them in half together.
- Stick the folded white paper inside the folded construction paper going the same direction.
- Punch two holes on the folded side of your stack of paper.
- Cut a piece of ribbon and thread it through the back of the paper and tie in a bow on the front.
- Write the title of your book (I used “My Mom Is …”) on a different color piece of paper from what the cover is, cut it out and glue it to the front.
- If you use “My Mom Is …”, now have your child think about what his mother is to him and have him write it down or draw pictures on the inside blank sheets of white paper.
This gift is something very sentimentle and Mom is sure to treasure it forever.