Do you have a superstar in the house? Models are needed for the upcoming American Girl Fashion Show Celebration, which will benefit the Aubrey Rose Foundation, which helps thousands of local families through grants, scholarships, gifts and events.
Guaranteed modeling spots are available! All you have to do is visit aubreyrose.org and schedule a free Model Call, where girls will learn more about the Aubrey Rose Foundation and have their measurements taken. This year, the April show will feature Cincinnatian Olivia “Livvy” Stubenrauch, known as the voice of Young Anna in Disney’s award-winningn film, Frozen. (Livvy will also host a VIP After-Party sometime in June for some of the Fashion Show participants.)
Girls between the ages of 4 and 12 of all sizes are invited to model historical and contemporary American Girl Doll fashions during one of the six shows, held April 24 – 26 at Music Hall (1241 Elm St.). The FREE Model Calls take place on the following dates and locations:
- Kings Toyota (4700 Fields Ertel Road): 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. on Jan. 10
- Performance Toyota (5676 Dixie Hwy., Fairfield): 1 – 3 p.m. on Jan. 11
- Kerry Toyota (6050 Hopeful Church Road, Florence): 6 – 8 p.m. on Jan. 16
- Dry Ridge Toyota (9 Taft Hwy., Dry Ridge): 1 – 3 p.m. on Jan. 18
- Beechmont Toyota (8667 Beechmont Ave.): 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. on Jan. 24
- Joseph Toyota (9101 Colerain Ave.): 1 – 2:30 p.m. on Jan. 25
The American Girl Fashion Shows will be held 7 p.m. April 24; 10 a.m., 1:30 and 5:30 p.m. April 25; and 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. April 26. Visit aubreyrose.org for more details and to sign up!