- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 (3 ounce) fillets mahi mahi fillets
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 large mango – peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the mahi-mahi with salt and pepper. Cook the fillets in the hot oil until the fish is golden brown on each side, and no longer translucent in the center, about 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the sour cream, lime juice, ginger, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste; set aside. Gently combine the mango, pineapple, avocado, and jalapeno in a bowl.
- To assemble, place a cooked mahi-mahi fillet into the center of a warmed tortilla. Place a scoop of the mango salsa onto the fish, then drizzle with the sour cream sauce, and finish with a generous pinch of chopped cilantro.