What You’ll Need
• Cotton balls
• Sewing needle
• Fishing line
What You’ll Do
1. Cut off a long strip of fishing line.
2. Thread the line through the needle.
3. Stick the needle through a cotton ball and slide it down.
4. Tie the line around the cotton ball to keep it in place.
5. Take another cotton ball and tear it in two.
6. Take one half of the cotton ball you just split in two, stick the needle through the middle of it and slide it down and tie it in place. Be sure to leave enough space between the cotton balls.
7. Repeat these steps until you have cotton balls down the length of your fishing line.
8. Cut many more strips of fishing line and do the same process. Once you have done this to several strands of fishing line, you can hang them in your doorway or on the wall.