You can put a little bit of fun in your child’s hands while helping support a great cause during the current Kohl’s Care for Kids campaign. Now through Saturday, April 5, you can purchase select beginner books and coordinating plush toys for $5 each. Through the Kohl’s Cares for Kids program, 100 percent of the net profits from the collection supports children’s health and education initiatives across the country. Since 2000, Kohl’s has raised more than $231 million the the Kohl’s Cares for Kids campaign. The current collection of books and plush are:
• Put me in the Zoo and Zoo character plush
• Go, Dog, Go! and Dog plush
• The Nose Book and Elephant plush
• Hand, Hand, Fingers Thumb and Monkey plush
• Big Dog … Little Dog and Fred and Ted plush (online exclusive)
In addition, two cookbooks for moms and dads that encourage healthy eating are part of the program and well:
• Cook This, Not That! Skinny Comfort Foods
• Delish — Just Four Ingredients Fast!
For more info, visit kohls.com/cares.