Hawaiian Style Burgers
Get a taste of summer now! Serves 8. Recipe courtesy of Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup teriyaki baste and glaze
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlicsalt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE® Pineapple Rings, drained
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 onion rolls
- Leaf lettuce (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Tear off a sheet of Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil long enough to cover entire grill grate. Make drainage holes in the non-stick foil with a grilling fork; set aside.
- Combine Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce and teriyaki sauce; set aside. Combine ground beef, red onion, garlic salt, pepper and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce mixture in large bowl until well blended. Shape beef mixture into 8 burgers, 4 inches round and 1/2-inch thick.
- Place foil sheet with holes on grill grate with non-stick (dull) side facing up. Immediately place burgers and DOLE Pineapple Rings on foil.
- Grill burgers and pineapple uncovered 5 minutes; turn. Brush burgers with remaining barbecue sauce; grill 5 minutes. Remove pineapple rings from foil. Turn burgers; brush with barbecue sauce. Grill 3 minutes longer or until burgers are done. Lightly toast hamburger buns on grill. Top burgers with 1 slice cheese before removing from grill. Place burgers on buns; top with grilled pineapple rings. Serve on onion rolls with additional barbecue sauce and lettuce, if desired.