A tasty way to fix ground beef.Â Goes great with garlic mashed potatoes and cream corn on the side!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 package Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 package brown gravy mix
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (rounded)
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 1 bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 6 fresh mushrooms sliced
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Mix brown gravy mix with enough water to make it pasty and get all the lumps out.
- 2. Dissolve bouillon cubes in 1-1/2 cups water.
- 3. Add brown gravy mix.
- 4. Bring to a boil.
- 5. Dissolve cornstarch in enough water to get the lumps out of it, then add about 1 cup of water to it.
- 6. Add spices and Worcestershire sauce to this as well.
- 7. Make ground beef patties. Mix in some of the Lipton soup mix if desired.
- 8. Place patties into baking dish.
- 9. Layer onions and pepper on them.
- 10. Pour gravy over top of all and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 45 mintues.