- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper or green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large ovenproof skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute the ham, red pepper and onion until ham is lightly browned and vegetables are tender.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, cottage cheese and pepper; pour over ham mixture. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When the eggs are almost set, broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1 minute or until top is set. Top with tomatoes and cheddar cheese. Broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.