- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sprig fresh dill, chopped
- 5 slices lemon
- 5 sprigs fresh dill weed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray two large pieces of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Place salmon fillet on top of one piece of foil. Sprinkle salmon with salt, pepper, garlic and chopped dill. Arrange lemon slices on top of fillet and place a sprig of dill on top of each lemon slice. Sprinkle fillet with chopped scallions.
- Cover salmon with second piece of foil and pinch together foil to tightly seal. Place on a baking sheet or in a large baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily.