Playing Peek-a-Boo with your babyÂ and toddlers is a must for fun moms and you’ll remember doing it with your child for years and years and even get wonderful photo ops. Â There are lots of different ways to play:
• Hold a towel between your face and your baby’s and ask, “Where’s James? There’s James!” over and over again.
• Hide behind a door and make your baby push it open to see you.
• Hide behind a chair and pop out first from above then from the sides.
• Go behind a corner with another person and alternate who jumps out and surprises with “Boo!”
• Keep a selection of hats behind the couch and pop up wearing a different one each time. (A great laugh-getter is to put a hat on your head, hiding your eyes, and let your baby take it off, saying “Oh!” in surprise each time he does it.Â