Make an envelope (or use a store bought one) to fashion to your binder as a pencil holder so they’re ready when it’s time for homework!
This pencil holder is easy to do and a simple solution to finding a pencil when it’s time to do your homework!
What You Need
Envelope (or cardstock to make your own)
Double sided duct tape
What You Do
- Take your cardstock and fold it to form a slim envelope. Something simple, nothing fancy. Or, just get a regular envelope.
- Decorate the envelope with your markers.
- Apply a strip of double sided duct tape down the middle of the back of the envelope, leaving the opening at the top.
- Stick it to the inside of your binder.
- Insert a couple of pencils.