Enchilada Chicken Spaghetti
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can Ro*Tel
- 1 can mild red enchilada sauce
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken, drained tomatoes, enchilada sauce and tomato sauce to skillet; stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Drain spaghetti. Add to skillet; toss to combine. Top with cheese and let stand until cheese melts.
Recipe courtesy of Hunts. 6 servings.