Do your kids complain that scrambled eggs taste too bland when you serve them for breakfast (or maybe even dinner)? Here are 10 great ways to spice ‘em up a bit and give ‘em a blast of flavor!
1) Stir in Dijon mustard and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
2) Mix in salsa and top with a dab of sour cream.
3) Instead of using milk in the eggs, substitute with orange juice, then mix in sharp cheddar. Serve on top of toast with honey drizzled over the eggs.
4) Add chopped spinach, black olives and feta.
5) Make pizza eggs! Stir in a little bit of pizza sauce, chopped pepperoni and sausage, top with mozzarella.
6) Scoop out some of the insides of a baked potato, fill with scrambled eggs, top with sour cream, chives and bacon crumbles.
7) Go all Dr. Seuss and make green eggs! Dribble some blue food coloring into the eggs. Serve with a slice of fried ham.
8) Just add ketchup! A classic combo!
9) Add pesto and Parmesan.
10) Garden delight! Add sauteed mushrooms, chopped onions, roasted red peppers, fresh garlic, chopped tomatoes, top with your favorite cheese.