Easy Taco Pie
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 package (1 ounce) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese (3 ounces)
- Old El Paso® salsa (any variety)
- Sour cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Cook ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in seasoning mix (dry). Spoon into pie plate; top with chilies.
- Stir milk, eggs and Bisquick mix until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Serves 6. Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker.