If your child loves to write, help her make her own personalized journal with this easy craft for kids.
What You’ll Need
What You’ll Do
- Take your notebook and slide a big piece of craft paper under the cover.
- Put glue all over the cover of the notebook, except over the soft, cloth-like spine.
- Firmly press a piece of scrapbook paper down over the glue.
- With your scissors, cut off the excess paper.
- Be sure to but the excess paper off right to the cover so that there is none over hanging.
- Set your decorative items on your craft paper.
- Add glue to your decorative item.
- Press your glued, decorative item to the cover.
- Cut off the excess if there is any hanging over the edge.
- With your puff paint, draw the initial of your child’s name on the cover.
- Set aside to dry and then repeat steps 1 – 5 to the back side. But, you probably will add less to the back and should keep it simple.