Recipe courtesy of KRAFT. Serves 6.
- 5 cups farfalle (bow tie) pasta, uncooked
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT Signature Roasted Red Pepper with Parmesan Dressing
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1/2 (250 g) package Philadelphia Light Brick Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the cooking water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time. Meanwhile, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook 5 min. Turn chicken over; continue cooking 4 to 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170 degrees F).
- Drain pasta mixture in colander; return to pan and set aside. Add pasta sauce and cream cheese to chicken in skillet; cook on medium-low heat 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted, mixture is well blended and chicken is coated with sauce, stirring occasionally. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm. Add sauce mixture to pasta mixture; mix well. Transfer to six serving bowls.
- Cut chicken crosswise into thick slices; fan out chicken over pasta mixture in each bowl. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.