Kids can make red and blue stars (or any color you choose) with craft sticks!
What You Need
Craft Sticks (we got ours at Dollar Tree in an assortment of colors)
What You Do
- Get 5 craft sticks and your glue.
- Start with one stick and add a dot of glue to one end.
- Connect the first stick with another stick.
- Add glue to each stick to glue the points together.
- Keep gluing the ends together to form your star. You can shift them once they’re all in place before the glue dries.
- Set aside to dry and make more!
Once you’ve made all that you want, you can set them out as decor or add them to string/ribbon to make garland.