Cincinnati Family, a multiple award-winning regional parenting publication distributed for free each month, is pleased to announce six new awards (including four Gold Awards), received from the Parenting Media Association (PMA) Editorial and Design Contest. The award ceremony is the culmination of the PMA’s annual three-day media conference.
The PMA, a nonprofit that’s represented the regional family media market since 1988, hosted the ceremony on March 1, 2019. Professor Reuben Stern of the University of Missouri’s School of Journalism oversaw the judging.
Cincinnati Family’s awards are as follows:
- The monthly calendar of events, “Things To Do,” earned a Bronze Award for design and a Silver Award for editorial content.
- The “Table of Contents” department earned a Gold Award for its design.
- Feature article, “Give the Gift of Experiences” by local writer Amanda Ciani, earned a Gold Award for Non-traditional Story Form.
- The “News Briefs/Short Stuff” earned a Gold Award for its editorial content, by local writer Amanda Ciani.
- NKY Family “2017 Holiday Guide” earned the Gold Award for “Special Section within a Publication.”
“We’re so pleased to earn this recognition from the PMA,” says Editor Amanda Hayward, “and we are very proud of our editorial and design teams! Here’s to another great year!”
For more information on Cincinnati Family call 513-252-0077.