The PMA, a nonprofit that’s represented the regional family media market since 1988, hosted the ceremony February 29 at the Annual Conference in St. Pete Beach, Florida, receiving 566 entries for magazines issues and digital products. Professor Reuben Stern of the University of Missouri’s School of Journalism oversaw the judging.
Cincinnati Family’s awards are as follows:
- The monthly calendar of events, “Things To Do,” earned GOLD in both writing and design in the small circulation publication category of 25K.
- The “News Briefs/Short Stuff” earned a GOLD Award for its editorial content, by local writer Amanda Ciani.
- The “Editor/Publisher Note” earned a Bronze Award for it’s editorial content, by local writer Amanda Hayward
- The “Service Feature: ‘Kids Learning Languages'” earned a Bronze Award for it’s editorial content, by local writer Amanda Hayward
- Feature article, “Fall Family Fun & Farm Roundup” by Amanda Hayward and Amanda Ciani, earned a Bronze Award for the “Non-Traditional Story Form Feature” category.
“This has truly been a fantastic year,” says Editor, Amanda Hayward, “and we are very proud of our editorial and design teams! Earning these PMA awards is such an honor and well deserved. We are thrilled to continue to serve our readers with the best parenting advice and information for the years to come!”
For more information about Cincinnati Family, call 513-252-0077.