2–3 green onions
1 lb boneless chicken tenders
Large zip-top bag
8 oz fettuccine pasta
2 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon roasted garlic
1 cup fresh pre-sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup white wine
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup pecan pieces
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Chop green onions finely.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; place in large zip-top bag (wash hands).
- Cook pasta following package instructions.
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Add flour and seasoned salt to chicken; seal bag and shake to coat. Place butter in pan and then add garlic and chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes to brown chicken.
- Stir in mushrooms; cook and stir 4 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in wine, cream, and onions; cook and stir 5–7 minutes or until thickened. Drain pasta; stir into chicken. Sprinkle with pecans and cheese; serve.
Serves 6. Recipe courtesy of Publix.