- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 8 (4 ounce) fillets catfish
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the egg together with the milk in a medium bowl. In another bowl, stir together the cheese, flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Dip catfish in the egg and milk mixture, then dredge in the cheese mixture until coated. Arrange fish in a single layer in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour melted butter over the fish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.