Here’s a fun — and possibly super MESSY — craft for kids that is great to make outdoors. They will have so much fun doing this, too.
What You Need
Bubble blowing stems
Kids washable paint
Poster board or white paper
What You Do
- Take your paper of desired choosing and lie it on the ground.
- Take a drop of the kids washable paint and add it to your bubble solution.
- Gently stir or rock back and forth to mix it.
- Dip the bubble blowing stem into the bubble solution and blow bubbles toward the paper.
- Allow them to land on the paper and pop to see what design they will make.
- Once you have blown as many bubles as you prefer for your masterpiece, set aside to dry.
This is a fun way to experiment with the way bubbles work. You can substitute the paint with food coloring if you like, but you have more of a chance of the kids staining their clothes. Change up the bubble solutions to get a variety of colors, too.