What You Need
Bubble blowing stems
Kids washable paint
Poster board or white paper
What You Do
- Take your paper of desired choosing and lie it on the ground.
- Take a drop of the kids washable paint and add it to your bubble solution.
- Gently stir or rock back and forth to mix it.
- Dip the bubble blowing stem into the bubble solution and blow bubbles toward the paper.
- Allow them to land on the paper and pop to see what design they will make.
- Once you have blown as many bubles as you prefer for your masterpiece, set aside to dry.
This is a fun way to experiment with the way bubbles work. You can substitute the paint with food coloring if you like, but you have more of a chance of the kids staining their clothes. Change up the bubble solutions to get a variety of colors, too.