- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups olive oil
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 4 lemons, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 8 pounds large shrimp – peeled and deveined
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat butter and oil in a large saucepan. Add Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, lemons, hot sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic, paprika and salt to the saucepan. Mix well and simmer 5 to 7 minutes.
- Divide shrimp between two Dutch ovens. Pour 1/2 of the sauce into one Dutch oven and 1/2 of the sauce into the other. Heat the sauce in both Dutch ovens to a simmer and cook the shrimp for 6 to 8 minutes; until the shrimp begin to turn pink.
- When the shrimp have begun to turn pink pour the shrimp and sauce from both Dutch ovens into a large baking pan (or two pans depending on how much sauce you have). Bake the shrimp for 10 minutes, stirring once.