Doing an Ice Cream themed birthday party? Here’s an easy craft to help with the decorations!
What You’ll Need
Big Paper (wrapping paper, brown craft paper, scrapbooking paper, etc.)
What You’ll Do
- Fill the balloons with air.
- Take a piece of paper (cut off a square if you have a roll of paper) and form a cone.
- Tape the sides of the cone together.
- Tie a string to a balloon.
- Pull the string through the cone and out the bottom to bring the balloon halfway inside the paper cone.
- You can now hang that balloon ice cream cone as is or tape the string to the cone and cut off the excess string.
You can use any kind of paper. You don’t have to use a solid color. Change it up and use a pattern instead. You’ll create a fun party area with these festive balloons.