Try this yummy pasta dish!Â Serves 10.
- 1 pound dry ziti pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 52 ounces Tomato and Basil Sauce
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes; drain.
- In a large skillet, brown onion and ground beef over medium heat. Add pasta sauce, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9×13 baking dish. Layer as follows: 1/2 of the ziti, Provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheeses are melted.