Want to create a unique American flag? This fun, messy craft for kids is just the thing!
What you need
Finger Paint (red, white and blue)
Construction paper (any color aside from red, white or blue)
Star whole punch
White paper (for the stars)
What you do
- Take your start whole punch and punch out lots of little stars
- Take a piece of construction paper (light blue will work, too)
- Paint the palm of your hand blue
- Paint your fingers alternating with white and red
- Make your handprint
- Wash your hands
- While the paint is still wet, put the stars all over the blue paint
- Let dry
This is a fun craft for kids to do during your Fourth of July celebrations. It will keep them busy for a little while … and who doesn’t like getting paint all over their hands!?