After a busy day of learning and playing, kids often come home HANGRY! If you are anything like me, you get sick of serving the same dinners week after week, and you are always keeping an eye out for a quick and easy recipe for busy weeknights. Without further ado, check out this delicious Skyline Lasagna recipe! YUM!
- 1 Box of pre-cooked lasagna noodles
- 2 15 oz. cans of Skyline Chili
- 15 oz. container of Ricotta Cheese
- 12 oz. bag of Skyline Mild Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Onion, diced
- Optional: beans and Skyline Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray
- Place a layer of lasagna noodles.
- Add 1/3 (5 oz.) of ricotta cheese.
- Add 1/3 (10 oz.) Skyline Chili.
- Add 1/3 chopped onion.
- Add 3 oz. of Skyline Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- Repeat steps 3-7 two more times. Add remainder of cheese to top layer.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Option to add oyster crackers, Skyline Hot Sauce OR if you like it spicy, use Skyline’s habanero cheese.
There you have it. A simple recipe. No elaborate background story about Nana to scroll through. No crazy pop-up ads to avoid. Just a really yummy hometown Skyline chili recipe from our Cincinnati family to yours!
Here is some footage of our Cincinnati family making this Skyline lasagna- so easy that a ten-year-old could do it. Literally. We accompanied our meal with a refreshing Greek salad (using lettuce, cucumbers, our favorite Skyline Greek dressing, banana peppers, kalamata olives and feta). When we make this lasagna again, we might get wild and add some black olives or black beans into the mix.
ENJOY! And find even more tasty Skyline recipes by clicking HERE.