The 2nd annual Autism Open is a super FUN afternoon of golf benefitting the Kelly O’Learly Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital.
- 4 golfer scramble format
- 1 player will be selected to take a shot for ONE MILLION DOLLARS!
- 4 player $100,000 Dollar Shootout!
- Hole in One challenges on every par 3! Prizes include Pebble Beach Golf Vacation or $10,000 cash, Scotty Cameron Phantom X Putter, Ipad and a Yeti Thundra 75 cooler!
- Men and Women Longest Drive Contests for free rounds of golf or a spa day certificate!
- Putting Contest with a guaranteed winner of a 7 night cruise!
- Closest to the Pin contest with a guaranteed winner of a 5 night resort stay!
$125 per player entry fee includes:
Green and Cart fee, Range balls, lunch, drink tickets, Long Drive and Closest to the Pin Participation, Player gift, Entry for door prizes, Dinner and Awards Ceremony
Elks Run Golf Course
2000 Elklick Road, Batavia, Oh
$125 per golfer
Advanced Registration Required.