Children and young teens with disabilities will be at the center of the action during these Saturday events.
There will be a variety of age appropriate recreational activities offered like arts & crafts, sensory science projects, nature hikes, holiday celebrations and so much more all while connecting with peers.
- adaptive activities for all abilities
- high training seasonal staff
- on-site licensed or certified nurses
- small group ratios beautiful, natural setting with accessible hiking trails, wildlife and sheltered outdoor program spaces
- activities: art projects, outdoor fun, sports, music, sensory activities and MORE!
5650 Given Road, Cincinnati, Oh
$55 per session
Advanced Registration Required.
Contact Phone: 513-831-5918
Age recommendation: 4 – 5 Years, 6 – 8 Years, 9 – 12 Years, Big Kids, Little Kids, Teens