The 41st Annual PNC Festival of Lights will once again transform the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden into a “Wild Wonderland”.
Bask in the glow of 4 million LED lights, watch a black-light puppet show, search for Fiona fairies in Fairy Land, marvel at the spectacular Swan Lake show and enjoy seasonal treats like hot chocolate and s’mores.
Need to Know Info
- Open Nov 17, 2023 – Jan 7, 2024
- Sun – Thu 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Fri – Sat 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas
- Festival activities begin each night at 4 p.m.
- Dec. 23rd is the last night to visit with Santa
Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
3400 Vine Street, Cincinnati, Oh
PNC Festival of Lights included with Zoo admission; free for members
Contact Phone: 513-281-4700
Age recommendation: All ages