Choo choo! Holiday Junction Featuring the Duke Energy Holiday Trains is pulling into its home at Cincinnati Museum Center once again- don’t miss out on this family holiday tradition.
Make a list, check it twice… these are our top 5 reasons to visit Cincinnati Museum Center this winter:
- Children of all ages will enjoy the whimsical Duke Energy Holiday Train displays featuring over 300 rail cars and 60 locomotives.
- Back again is the family-favorite, intricately detailed LEGO display, Brickopolis!
- Visits with Santa! His grand arrival will be Friday, November 26th. Santa will be busy preparing for the big day, but will happily visit from a distance at the Public Landing.
- Keep your eyes peeled and scour every detail while searching for hidden Holiday Scavenger Hunt objects in Holiday Junction!
- Rocky Mountain Express will be returning to the big screen at the OMNIMAX (additional fees apply)!
Cincinnati Museum Center
1301 Western Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45203, USA
$10 general admission OR add Holiday Junction to any museum experience for $5, free for members and children two and younger
Contact Phone: 513-287-7000
Age recommendation: All ages