Head to the Hill for year-round fun!
- June 24: Abracadabra Magic Show
- July 17: Join Pyramid Hill and the Flubs for an Ice Cream Social among the statues
- July 22: Spend an evening flying kites and then watch Mary Poppins!
- August 12: Stay up late and observe a meteor shower then watch Home.
- August 16: Roll some dice, play some board games and when it’s dark enough to project the film, watch Jumanji.
Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park & Museum
1763 Hamilton Cleves Rd, Hamilton, OH 45013, USA
included with daily admission, $10 adults, $5 children; free for members and children five and younger
Contact Phone: 513-868-8336
Age recommendation: All ages