Spend some good, quality family time and make a special craft for the holidays.
What You’ll Need
• Green construction paper
• Scissors & Glue
• Ribbons, sequins, glitter, etc.
What You’ll Do
1. Trace your child’s open hand about 8 – 10 on green construction paper.
2. Cut out the hand shapes. Arrange the hands in a circle with the wrists overlapping and the fingers pointing out.
3. Glue into position to form a wreath shape.
4. Decorate! Add ribbons, bows, stickers, glitter or sequins to complete the wreath.
— activity provided by the Parent-Teacher Store